Proposed development: progress reports & updates
Click on a link to download the information
Progress Reports from the Chair:
‣ April/May 2018
‣ January 2018
‣ June 2017
‣ March 2017
‣ February 2017
‣ January 2017
‣ BGP CLT Community Consultation Event, 28th March 2018, Drimpton Village Hall
Broadwindsor Group Parish CLT hosted a community consultation event in Drimpton Village Hall on Wednesday 28 March 2018. Trewin Design Architects displayed drawings, elevations and 3-D sketches of the draft designs for the proposed development of 15 affordable homes at the 1.5 acre site on Netherhay Lane. Members of the CLT committee were on hand to listen to and respond to queries about the design proposals, the possibility of shared ownership homes, and how to become eligible to rent one of the properties.
Around 70 people attended the event, and many took the opportunity to provide their feedback over a cup of tea. These views will considered by the CLT committee and development team, and in due course will be submitted as part of any planning application that is made.
Our thanks to all who attended and made this event a success by having their say.
‣ View the proposed plans on the "Development Plans" page
‣ Information from the BGP CLT AGM January 2018:
- Presentation from Steve Watson of Wessex Community Assets: "Community Land Trusts" (Please note this is a large document : 28 pages, 5Mb)
- Chairman's Report
- Q & A session
‣ September 2016
A well-attended public meeting was held in Drimpton Village Hall
on Tuesday 13th September at 7.30 p.m. A short report of the meeting can be accessed here.
The result of a straw poll held at the end of this meeting was as follows:
- In favour of the proposed development - 68
- Against the proposed development - 12
- Abstentions - 6